To apply for our available positions, please email your resume to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
Residential Mortgage Servicing Admin
We are looking for a Full Time Residential Mortgage Servicing Admin to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks in our residential mortgage servicing department. Duties include processing payments, issuing checks, handling escrow, processing releases and assignments, data entry, maintaining accounts, answering phones, filing, document control, creating mortgage servicing files and providing support to our managers and employees. Banking and/or Mortgage background is required. BancPac experience a plus
Provide project and analytical support to departments within the bank. Perform research, analysis, review, development, implementations, and monitoring of new and/or revised processes/technologies/products/services. Acts as a project liaison with other departments. Analyze current costs and estimates cost reduction strategies and workflow efficiencies. Compiles and analyzes information for an assigned project or areas making recommendations based on findings and market trends.
Recommend and direct changes in operating procedures to improve efficiencies in payment and procurement processes. Coordinate with management to ensure cost forecasting reports are consistently checked and applied. Monitor and document actual and estimate reports. Stay up-to-date on ongoing project budgets and project spending. The most successful qualifications are accounting and process expertise, project management skills, analytical thinking, excellent math skills, communication abilities, and research and presentation skills.
Candidate should be highly organized, detail oriented, proactive, and with ability to multitask. Comfortable interacting with Senior Management and Finance teams throughout the organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Bilingual Customer Service Representative/Collections Specialist
Customer Service/Collections: collections, loss mitigation, & customer service. Candidates must have strong communication & negotiation skills. Mortgage documentations knowledge REQUIRED. Collections experience is REQUIRED.
Residential Mortgage Servicing Department Assistant Manager
- Loan boarding and quality control review of loan documents.
- Provide support to AP team.
- Pulls or creates customized loan reports as requested.
- Oversees third party vendor invoices for proper approval and timely payment, including appropriate general ledger entries if required.
- Provides quality customer service to all internal and external clients at all times, including responding to phone calls and emails in a timely and professional manner.
- Researches and resolves standard to complex issues, customer transactions, new transfer issues, and special projects as needed.
- Conforms to departmental and bank policies and procedures.
- Provides coaching, mentoring, and training to AP team.
- Participates with senior management in decision making process and participating on projects and/or committees.
- Coordinates cross-training with other areas to provide coverage as needed.
- Responsible for various department functions: taxes and insurance, forced placed insurances, delinquent taxes, flood tracking, payment processing, payoffs, recording assignments, HMDA reporting, FHLB, etc.
- Knowledge of real estate, and consumer loan products, documents, and processing.
- Knowledge of federal banking compliance regulations
- Advanced math skills; ability to calculate interest, commissions, and percentages; balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and percent.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions and instruct others, train personnel, read, analyze and interpret documents and professional journals, understand procedures, write reports, correspondence and procedures, speak clearly to customers and employees.
- Thorough understanding of management procedures; ability to plan department or Bank activities (setting objectives, developing strategies, budgeting, and developing policies and procedures); initiative to organize various functions necessary to accomplish department or Bank activities; effectively staff (selecting, training and developing employees); directing employees towards the desired objectives (delegating, motivating, resolving problems); controlling the function (developing performance standards, measuring results, taking corrective action and rewarding employees as appropriate).
- Two (2) or more years handling mortgage loan operations or servicing.
- Ability to deal with complex problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Ability to work with no supervision while performing duties.
Job Type: Full-time
Performs and monitors daily functions necessary to accelerate growth, enhance efficiencies and provide quality service to bank operations. Understands the bank’s internal systems and databases. Integrates and interprets data across channels and systems to support the bank’s overall data management program. Daily handling of confidential files and reports. Maintain knowledge of internal resources to mitigate disruption of services to customer. Conduct research projects to clarify and develop user needs. Perform a variety of routine daily tasks, review reports, and prepare correspondence. Collaborates with various bank departments such as marketing, technology, retail, mortgage, and others, to examine data and develop plans to meet the bank’s strategic goals.
Implementation and management of Special Projects coordinating various types of implementations within budget and timelines. Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate task management and prioritization, project plan development, cost and process management and presentation to senior managers.
Responsible for working on new projects involving new technologies and large volumes of data; successful candidates must be able to perform analysis, interpret results and develop actionable insights and recommendations for use across the company.
Candidate should possess banking experience and project management knowledge and have excellent analytical technical skills, leadership skills and initiative, networking abilities, troubleshooting, and be proactive and teamwork driven. Customer focus is also vital. Must have a strong work history, longevity with past employers, and detailed experience. Must possess strong to expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Must have a minimum education level of High School Diploma. A minimum of 5 years of Banking and Operations experience is required.
All resumes must include salary requirements to be able to be considered.
Job Type: Full-time