Apex Bank is located in the US, and requires US work authorization. To apply for our available positions, please email your resume to our Human Resources Department firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apex Bank is looking for a flexible and versatile marketing professional who will develop strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and deploy successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects. Graphic design, website design and experience in managing social media campaigns is desired.
The Marketing Manager responsibilities include:
- Ability to develop marketing strategies and successfully create and execute marketing programs targeted to institutional, business and consumer clients
- Create business and marketing plans and be knowledgeable about various promotional marketing tools.
- Coordinating and enforcing branding guidelines and standards across departments and business lines.
- Managing and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. Ultimately, you will help us maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns
- Developing strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust advertising campaigns accordingly
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Excellent writing, presentation, project management, problem-solving and leadership skills
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Social Media post boosts, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
Job Type: Full-time
Provide project and analytical support to departments within the bank. Perform research, analysis, review, development, implementations, and monitoring of new and/or revised processes/technologies/products/services. Acts as a project liaison with other departments. Analyze current costs and estimates cost reduction strategies and workflow efficiencies. Compiles and analyzes information for an assigned project or areas making recommendations based on findings and market trends.
Recommend and direct changes in operating procedures to improve efficiencies in payment and procurement processes. Coordinate with management to ensure cost forecasting reports are consistently checked and applied. Monitor and document actual and estimate reports. Stay up-to-date on ongoing project budgets and project spending. The most successful qualifications are accounting and process expertise, project management skills, analytical thinking, excellent math skills, communication abilities, and research and presentation skills.
Candidate should be highly organized, detail oriented, proactive, and with ability to multitask. Comfortable interacting with Senior Management and Finance teams throughout the organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Bilingual Customer Service Representative/Collections Specialist
Customer Service/Collections: collections, loss mitigation, & customer service. Candidates must have strong communication & negotiation skills. Mortgage documentations knowledge REQUIRED. Collections experience is REQUIRED.