To apply for our available positions, please email your resume to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
Residential Mortgage Servicing Admin
We are looking for a Full Time Residential Mortgage Servicing Admin to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks in our residential mortgage servicing department. Duties include processing payments, issuing checks, handling escrow, processing releases and assignments, data entry, maintaining accounts, answering phones, filing, document control, creating mortgage servicing files and providing support to our managers and employees. Banking and/or Mortgage background is required. BancPac experience a plus.
Project Cost Analyst / Special Projects Coordinator
Successful candidates will be responsible for assessing and projecting non-HR related company project planning, project analyzing and collecting project data to determine costs of project processes using cost analysis, and reporting findings and recommendations to management. Typical duties listed are special project design and implementation, recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures, balancing costs processes and benefits, implementing process improvement solutions, assessing performance, and determining optimal cost levels and metrics.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative/Collections Specialist
Customer Service/Collections: collections, loss mitigation, & customer service. Candidates must have strong communication & negotiation skills. Mortgage documentations knowledge REQUIRED. Collections experience is REQUIRED.
Residential Mortgage Servicing Department Assistant Manger
- Loan boarding and quality control review of loan documents.
- Provide support to AP team.
- Pulls or creates customized loan reports as requested.
- Oversees third party vendor invoices for proper approval and timely payment, including appropriate general ledger entries if required.
- Provides quality customer service to all internal and external clients at all times, including responding to phone calls and emails in a timely and professional manner.
- Researches and resolves standard to complex issues, customer transactions, new transfer issues, and special projects as needed.
- Conforms to departmental and bank policies and procedures.
- Provides coaching, mentoring, and training to AP team.
- Participates with senior management in decision making process and participating on projects and/or committees.
- Coordinates cross-training with other areas to provide coverage as needed.
- Responsible for various department functions: taxes and insurance, forced placed insurances, delinquent taxes, flood tracking, payment processing, payoffs, recording assignments, HMDA reporting, FHLB, etc.
- Knowledge of real estate, and consumer loan products, documents, and processing.
- Knowledge of federal banking compliance regulations
- Advanced math skills; ability to calculate interest, commissions, and percentages; balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and percent.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions and instruct others, train personnel, read, analyze and interpret documents and professional journals, understand procedures, write reports, correspondence and procedures, speak clearly to customers and employees.
- Thorough understanding of management procedures; ability to plan department or Bank activities (setting objectives, developing strategies, budgeting, and developing policies and procedures); initiative to organize various functions necessary to accomplish department or Bank activities; effectively staff (selecting, training and developing employees); directing employees towards the desired objectives (delegating, motivating, resolving problems); controlling the function (developing performance standards, measuring results, taking corrective action and rewarding employees as appropriate).
- Two (2) or more years handling mortgage loan operations or servicing.
- Ability to deal with complex problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Ability to work with no supervision while performing duties.
Job Type: Full-time
Special Projects Coordinator
Implementation and management of Special Projects coordinating various types of implementations within budget and in timelines. Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate task management and prioritization, project plan development, cost and process management and presentation to senior managers.
Responsible for working on new projects and implementation, involving new technologies and large volumes of data; successful candidates must be able to perform analysis, interpret results and develop actionable insights and recommendations for use across the company. Additionally, acquires understanding of bank systems, reporting and goals.
Candidate should possess project management expertise and have excellent analytical technical skills, leadership skills and initiative, networking abilities, troubleshooting, and be proactive and teamwork driven. Customer focus is also vital. Must have a strong work history, longevity with past employers, and detailed experience. Must possess strong to expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Must have a minimum education level of High School Diploma. Banking and Operations experience is desired.
All resumes must include salary requirements to be able to be considered.
Job Type: Full-time